Choose Your Own Story 4-Pack
This variant is currently sold out
You’re invited to Choose Your Own Story and create a custom four pack of pints from the flavors below. Select your desired flavors from the drop down menu and add to cart.
- Cookie au Lait: Coffee ice cream with Back To Nature sandwich creme cookies.
- Ooey Gooey Butter Cake: the creamiest vanilla ice cream with hunks of St. Louis-style Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
- Snap, Mallow, Pop!: rich marshmallow ice cream with baked rice crispie clusters
- The Munchies: pretzel-infused ice cream with clusters of Ritz crackers, potato chips, pretzels and mini M&Ms
- Peppermint Pattie: peppermint ice cream with semi-sweet chocolate flakes and housemade dark chocolate covered peppermint patties
- Nonna D’s Oatmeal Lace: brown sugar cinnamon ice cream with Nonna’s housemade oatmeal lace cookies
- Butter Pecan Brittle: brown sugar ice cream with pieces of housemade pecan brittle
- PB Wins the Cup: vanilla ice cream with chocolate flakes and housemade peanut butter cups.
- Oh, Fudge!: vegan / non-dairy chocolate made with coconut milk and a splash of rum.
- Chocolate Milk & Cookies: chocolate milk ice cream with pieces of organic Back to Nature sandwich creme cookies
- Star Wars The Force: sweet cream ice cream with swirls of rich chocolate fudge and white and dark chocolate pearls
- Star Wars Resistance: brown sugar and vanilla bean ice cream with red velvet ooey gooey butter cake, toffee pieces and mini-marshmallows
- Star Wars First Order: salted deep dark chocolate ice cream, made with intense cocoa powder, bittersweet chocolate and a dash of powerful espresso
Every pint of Ample Hills ice cream is made at our shop in Gowanus, Brooklyn. We are a growing and evolving business, but we still make our ice cream the same way we did when we opened in 2011: pasteurizing on-site, making mix-ins from scratch, and challenging ourselves to make the next best flavor. We hand pack, sticker and stamp every package for delivery. We are a dedicated bunch of ice cream lovers, thrilled to be sharing our product with you.
We are receiving a very high demand for our ice cream both in-store and for shipping nationwide. As a result, we need to limit the amount of ice cream that is sold online each day to ensure there is enough ice cream for everyone. The next available shipping day is preselected by default. You will receive your ice cream 1-2 days after your ship day, depending on shipping speed selected in checkout. You're welcome to choose a ship day in the future if desired.